5G Smartphone for MCPTX
The Ruggear RG540 is a 5G smartphone designed specifically for Mission Critical Push-to-Talk (MCPTT) communications, used by emergency services, public safety agencies and other organizations where reliable communications are essential. This 5G smartphone features the powerful 8-core Qualcomm® QCM6490 processor from Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. the Android 12 device provides users with the ideal foundation for smooth mission-critical push-to-talk and video communications. A bright 6-inch FHD display, 48 MP main camera, 103 dB amplified speaker, 4400 mAh removable battery, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC and 16-pin interface for secure peripherals complete the feature set. The RG540 supports the new CBRS frequency spectrum for private LTE networks. Especially in the areas of public safety and crisis management, process/manufacturing and in the logistics sector. The RG540 supports 5G connectivity for fast and reliable data transmission.
The RG540 is equipped with a latest-generation octa-core Qualcomm processor, the QCM6490. The processor supports 5G connectivity and is 3GPP Release 15 compliant, making it an ideal tool for mission-critical communications.
The RugGear RG540 is designed to be the perfect companion for industrial communications. It supports both MC Push to Talk (MCPTT) and MC Push to Video. The enhanced camera puts remote maintenance tasks at your fingertips. The RG540 has a 48MP (PDAF) HD camera on the back and a 5MP, FF camera on the front.
6″ FHD Display
The smartphone features a 6-inch FHD display Corning Glass with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The 6″ wide FHD screen is also a perfect complement to remote maintenance tasks. Small enough to fit in your pocket, yet wide and with high performance, it can replace the use of a tablet. The high-speed processor and 5G connectivity guarantee delay-free calls and video communication.
CBRS and international certificates
The RugGear Smartphone supports the new CBRS frequency spectrum for the private LTE network. GCF and PTCRB certifications are pending, to meet international mobile radio standards and ensure saemles functionality in Europe and North America.
- Operating system: Android 12, with GMS (supports patch updates and major version upgrade)
- Display: 6.0-inch FHD / 1080 x 2160 pixels； Corning glass，Wet & Glove operation
- Capacity: 128 GB (supports MicroSD up to 512 GB)
- Battery: 4400 mAh, Removable
- Color: Black + Yellow
- Memory: 8 GB
- Size and weight: 180 X 84.5 x 19.5 mm, 420 g
- CPU: QCM6490, Octa-core, 2.7 GHz, 3GPP R15
- Camera: Rear 48 MP（PDAF) / Front: 5 MP (FF)
- Cellular and wireless: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Audio： 2W Φ32 loud speaker，≥103 db Dual MIC noise reduction
- Bluetooth: V 5.2
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax/e/k/r/v, supports Wi-Fi 6, seamless roaming
- Location: GPS (A-GPS), GLONASS (A-GLONASS), Galilleo, Beidou
- Connectivity: USB-C, 13-pin connector, magnetic connector
- NFC： supported
- I/O Ports： USB-C (USB3.1) / 16-pin interface
- Playback: Audio: MP3, PCM, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, WMA, FLAC, ALAC, Vorbis, AIFF, APE Video: H.264, MPEG-2 (non-secure only), VP9 (8-bit and 10-bit), HEVC (8-bit and 10-bit), HEIF/HEIC
- Sensors: P/L sensor, Accel, Gyro，E-compass, Barometer
- Apps included: Google apps, LWP (Lone Worker Protection )，customkey
- SIM card: Nano SIM + eSIM
- Accessories（Optional): Desktop Charger, 16-pin PTT headset / RSM, Belt clip
- Certification: IP68 & MIL-STD 810H
What’s in the Box
Quick start guide
USB-C cable & power adapter