The successor to the Sonim XP5s
The Sonim XP5plus is an ultra-rugged communications device that offers the best of both cellular and and radio capabilities for those working in extreme conditions. The Sonim XP5plus builds on the legacy of its predecessor, the Sonim XP5s. With two user-friendly control buttons for channel selection and volume control. Push-to-Talk is now accessible without the user having to take their eyes off the mission in front of them. Of course, the improvements don’t stop there. With longer battery life and a larger screen, the XP5plus raises the bar for what a two-way can do. Third-party tested and validated to MIL-STD-810H, the highest military rating available, suitable for the most demanding conditions.
- 3-year warranty:
Sonim offers a whopping 3-year warranty on the XP5 Plus. During that time, you not only have the manufacturer’s warranty, but you even get accidental damage compensation.
- Top-Mount PTT:
Attached to the top of the Sonim XP5 Plus are the control buttons. These buttons control volume and channel selection, as well as the emergency button strategically attached to the top of the unit for situational awareness and easy “no-look” use.
- Side-Mount PTT:
A PTT button is also mounted on the side of the XP5plus for direct and easy communication.
- 3 Dynamic Control Buttons:
The XP5plus has improved ease of use. The three dynamic buttons on the unit are designed for increased screen functionality and ease of use.
- 3500 mAh battery:
The battery provides reliable power for full work shifts without recharging.
- Goodix noise and echo cancellation:
Features a new 100dB+ speaker with Goodix echo and noise cancellation.
This enables fast and hassle-free deployment of the device. Install, manage and control communications more efficiently.
- Sonim SecureAudioTM Connector:
Provides secure, reliable connections so audio accessories and RSMs are locked in place and always ready, even during strenuous activities.
- Operating system: Sonim Proprietary OS (based on AOSP Android 11)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6115 Octa-core 4x 2.0GHz, 4x 1.8GHz
- Bands: LTE: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28/B38/B39/B40 | UMTS: B1/B5/B8 | GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac | 2.4/5GHz
- Memory: 2GB RAM/16GB ROM | External up to 512 MicroSD
- Battery Capacity: removable 3500 mAh Li-on battery
- Dimensions: With knobs 163.7 x 65.9 x 21 mm
- Weight: 284g
- Ruggedized certifications: MIL-STD-810H; IP68; IPX9K
- Operating temperature -20°C to 55°C
- Microphone: Dual mic solution with Goodix Noise and Echo Cancellation
- Speaker: Dual front-facing loud speakers; output 100dB+
- EAN: 096962277888