Now available – Sonim XP10
The successor to the Sonim XP8
The Sonim XP10 is the next generation when it comes to ultra-rugged 5G smartphones. The XP10 has a refined design with improvements over the Sonim XP8. For example, the XP10 has a larger screen, more memory and better cameras. Also, this smartphone features new 5G and LTE bands. The Sonim can charge wirelessly and has more productivity through the accessories offered. communications device that offers the best of both cellular and and radio capabilities for those working in extreme conditions. Of course, the improvements don’t stop there. With a longer battery life of 5000 mAh, a larger 5.5-inch screen and MCPTT support. In addition, this device has been third-party tested and validated to MIL-STD-810H, which is the highest military rating available, suitable for the most demanding conditions.
- 3-year warranty:
Sonim offers a whopping 3-year warranty on the XP10.
- 5G en LTE:
5G sub-6HZ & Global LTE support.
- Android 12 device:
MIL-STD-810H, IP-68/69, NonIncendive Class I, II, III and backed by the industry leading 3-year comprehensive warranty.
Oversized PTT button and SecureAudio Connector (plus accessories).
Dual Rear Cameras: 50MP standard + 8MP wide angle camera | Front Facing Camera 8MP.
- Extended LTE spectrum:
CBRS support for private LTE environments (Band 48) Licensed Assisted Access (LAA – Band 46).
The 5.5” touchscreen is suitable for use with gloves and wet fingers. Puncture-resistant, glove and wet hands compatible touchscreen, visible in direct sunlight.
- 5000 mAh battery:
The battery provides reliable power for full work shifts and that without charging + wireless charging support.
This allows for quick and trouble-free deployment of the device. Install, manage and control communications more efficiently.
- Sonim SecureAudioTM Connector:
Provides secure, reliable connections so audio accessories and RSMs are locked in place and always ready, even during strenuous activities.
- Operating system: Android 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM4350 Pro, Octa-core 2x 2.2GHz, 6×1.9GHz
- LTE Bands: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/18/19/20/28/34/38/39/40/41/42/43/46/48
- 5G Bands: n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78/n79
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/mc, Dual bands
- Memory: 6GB RAM/90GB ROM | External up to 1TB
- Battery Capacity: removable 5000 mAh Wireless Charging
- Dimensions: 161 x 77.5 x 16.4 mm
- Weight: 320g
- Ruggedized certifications:IP68, 2m drop, MIL-STD-810H, Resistant to 20 chemicals, e.g. detergent.
- Microphone: Dual mic solution with Goodix Noise and Echo Cancellation
- Speaker: Dual front-facing loud speakers, Noise/Echo cancellation
- EAN: 096962278076
Supporting Sonim XP10 ATEX/IECEx Documents
Below are the documents related to certification of the Sonim XP10 for use in hazardous areas. The Sonim XP10 is certified for Zone 2/22 (see the IECEx/ATEX/CSA/Assessment report).
To use the Sonim XP10 in hazardous areas, the side connector must also be sealed. The special covers for this can be ordered separately.
The Sonim XP10 should only be used with:
- The appropriate documentation (see attached).
- The appropriate Battery Cover
- The Cover for Side Connector