The IBR1700 LTE router is designed for the most demanding requirements of first responders, mobile command centers, public and private transit, commercial truck fleets, and near-shore vessels. With the available Gigabit-Class LTE modem, higher processing power, and broader extensibility options, the IBR1700 provides advanced reliable communications both inside and outside of the vehicle. With vehicles running on-board public WiFi and direct-to-cloud applications, mobile networks require exceptional security. Offering multi-zone firewalls, IDS/IPS, Internet security, and FIPS 140-2 certification, Cradlepoint mitigates security risks for mobile networks and users.
The IBR1700 is sold as part of a NetCloud Package for mobile networks, that includes a subscription to the NetCloud Service, continuous modem and software feature enhancements, 24×7 support, on-demand training, and limited lifetime warranty.
NetCloud for Mobile
NetCloud Service for Mobile provides the enterprise capabilities that organizations need to manage their in-vehicle work and includes:
- Centralized endpoint management with insights & visual analytics
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
- On-demand training with Cradlepoint University
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN NETCLOUD ESSENTIALS & ADVANCED
Looking for even more advanced features for the IBR1700. Then view the Advanced Series or the Essentials + Advanced Series here.
- World’s first mobile router with Gigabit-speeds for LTE, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet delivering best-in-class enterprise grade performance
- Field-upgradable with second modem for continuous connectivity (with second wireless carrier)
- Precision GPS with dead-reckoning enables advanced location-based applications
- OBD-II support with accessory cable for vehicle health and diagnostics reporting
- Extensibility with GPIOs, NetCloud SDK and API for customizable solutions
- Unified edge security including multi-zone firewalls, IDS/IPS, and Internet security
- FIPS 140-2 Inside versions available
- Certified on multiple public safety networks
- 5G ready and able to act as controller for external 5G adapters
- E-Rate discount available with the Advanced plan
Mobile Broadband Kit-1700 FI
The MBK-1700 Fully Integrated (FI) is a 4G/LTE solution that is ideal for customers who need a quick mobile Internet solution for applications within vehicles, events and mobile command units (MCUs).
This kit is designed specifically for the Cradlepoint IBR900 (sold separately) where there is room for a 2nd modem and a ClearRF amplifier. The kit further includes fully integrated WiFi, GPS and 4G antennas and a LifePo4 battery power management system.
This kit is also available with an integrated Cradlepoint IBR1700 router.
- Ethernet ports: 5 GbE (LAN/WAN switchable)
- GNSS / GPS: Active
- USB ports: 1
- Serial ports: 1
- Dual-Modem Support: Yes capable with MC400 modem slot for second modular modem
- Throughput: 940 Mbps (firewall)
- WiFi: Dual-Band, Simultaneous Tri-Band 2×2 2.4 GHz + 2×2 5 GHz + 4×4 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- PoE: N/A
- Operating Temperature: -30 ° C to 70 ° C (-22 ° F to 158 ° F)
- Ruggedized: Yes, IP64, shock/vibration/humidity MIL Spec 810G & SAE J1455
- Dimensions: 224.3 × 190 × 44 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
What’s in the Box
- Ruggedized, high-performance router with an embedded business-class, LTE modem featuring an integrated mounting plate
- 4-Wire Power/GPIO Cable (3-meters)
- Safety, Regulatory, and Warranty Guide