Vuzix M400 Starter Kit
The M400 Starter Kit includes all of the popular M Series headmount accessories and a power bank for extended use. Flexible mounting options make it compatible with almost any hat, helmet, face shield or goggles.
The starter kit includes: goggle frames (medium size), headband, hat attachment with Vuzix hat, power bank 3350 and safety helmet attachments. The M400 Smart Glasses includes: M400 main unit, USB-C battery, lensless frames, M400 power cable, USB charging cable, carrying case and user manual. The M400 comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Powerful blend of comfort and versatility
The Vuzix M400 is the benchmark for the Smart Glasses industry. Ergonomically designed for all-day wear, these smart glasses pack in a rugged and functional design that can handle any work environment. The M400 has plenty of flexible options such as native voice processing, motion tracking, head tracking, and more.
Qualcomm SXR1 platform
The Vuzix M400 generation delivers more processing power with the move to the Qualcomm SXR1 platform with 8 cores and more RAM storage. With the Qualcomm Snapdragon XR1 processor built specifically for smart glasses and AR applications, Vuzix Smart Glasses deliver the highest level of performance in the industry. The mechanical design of the M400 is rugged and waterproof for wider applications such as harsh environments where safety and durability are most needed.
The screen of the M400 has been upgraded to: an OLED panel while maintaining the same resolution as its predecessor, the M300XL. The powerful camera features a 12.8 MP autofocus camera and 4K video streaming. So the M400 offers the best video streaming and vision picking out there!
The accompanying app for Android and iOS allows easy setup and communication between the smartphone and M400. The app benefits from monitoring for the smart glasses, access to apps and a keyboard. New apps are constantly being added to the Vuzix Appstore to improve the efficiency, accuracy and capabilities of the Vuzix M400.
- Weight of glasses: 85 grams
- Display type: OLED
- Camera:12.8-megapixel camera, autofocus, 4K30 video streaming
- Microphone: Yes, triple noise canceling
- Built-in audio: Integrated speaker (up to 97db output)
- Controls: Control buttons, voice control and touchpad
- Battery: Internal battery (135mAh) supports Hot Swapping of external battery
- 3350 mAh external USB-C battery
- Battery life: 2-12 hours
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB and Bluetooth
- Charging via: USB-C
- Operating System: Android
- Processor: 8 Core 2.52Ghz Qualcomm XR1
- Certifications: Drop safe up to 2 meters and IEC60601-2:2014 medical device
What’s in the box
- Helmet mounts
- Hat attachment with Vuzix hat
- Two 3,350 mAh Anker power banks
- Safety glasses (medium)