Turtleback Balastec holster Sonim XP10
Introducing the Sonim phone case made specifically for the Sonim XP10 by Turtleback. The patented phone clip holster has a 3-lock system making this the most secure plastic belt holster for the Sonim XP10. The swivel clip system ratchets into position and is fully removable by spinning the clip upside down, allowing you to lift your phone off the belt clip.
This clip system and holster are ultra-durable and rugged and are made with proprietary Balastec Plastic blend – a virtually unbreakable plastic!
Turtleback ultra-rugged Balastec™ plastic holster is the most durable and versatile holster in the market, that it is backed by a three year warranty. The innovative and patented dring supports six different belt clips and loops. The metal clip included with the holster supports belts, straps and latches up to 2.25″ wide.
- Made of Virtually Unbreakable Balastec Plastic
- Ergonomically designed insert/remove your phone with one hand
- Access to ports and buttons and accessories like microphone attachments
- Compatible with Sonim XP10 handset only
- Durable, reliable and lightweight, built to withstand everyday use in high activity environments
- Custom designed with openings for quick access to key control features
- Phone screen accessible while in the holster
- Supports XP10 back-facing into the holster
- Ergonomic release tab for easy and secure one-handed installation and removal
- Flexible yet strong proprietary plastic construction
- Rotating swivel clip
- Heavy-duty, locking, ratcheting, removable and patented belt-clip supports belts up to 2.25″
- Versatile, with 6 optional belt-clips and loops available
- 3 Year Limited Liability Warranty
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Operating temperature -20°C ~ +70°C
- Holster with clip dimensions 6.35 x 2.75 x 1 inches, weight 74g
- Packaged product dimensions 7 x 4 x 1.7 inches, weight 118g
- Part No. 819937028632, UPC 819937028632
- Holster only (does not include XP10 handset)