Vuzix Blade 2 Smart Glasses
The Vuzix Blade 2 Smart Glasses are complete glasses that offer unprecedented options and capabilities. For example, the Blade 2 glasses provide a hands-free connection between the digital and real world and offer more options such as location aware information, data collection, remote support communication with both audio and video, and much more. Stream videos up to 60 fps with autofocus HD camera to share the image with colleagues and get remote guidance at any location for real-time data, work instructions and mixed reality for the workplace. In addition, the Vuzix 2 has a slim and lightweight design for optimal comfort. The Blade 2 Smart Glasses feature built-in stereo speakers with noise-canceling microphones and 5.0 and 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and wireless Bluetooth connectivity.
The improvements over its predecessors:
- Operation on Android 11 OS.
- Integration with common MDM solutions for easier device management.
- Enhanced security with integrated memory management.
- Extensive WiFi capabilities for diverse work environments.
These smart glasses have the ANSI Z87.1 certification. This means that these Blade 2 glasses have been tested for the most common hazards that can occur in a workplace: Blunt impact, radiation, splashes and drops of (fine) dust, welding, UV light and infrared.
The Vuzix Blade 2 glasses feature “Augumented Reality.” This is a live, direct or indirect, image of reality that merges digital instructions with Waveguide optics. These added elements usually contain sensor data or additional information about the environment. The Waveguide optics provide an ultra-bright screen that delivers sharp color images both indoors and in sunlight. At the same time, the wireless glasses are a complete AV communication tool for remote support applications. Blade 2 Smart Glasses enable safe remote working while keeping attention on the job and safely protecting the eyes.
Download and install the Vuzix Blade Companion App from the App Store or Google Play. The Companion app enables easy installation and customization of the Blade and manages the communication link between the Vuzix Blade 2 and a smartphone.
- Display type: Waveguide Projection Technology
- Display resolution: 480 x 480 color display
- Camera: 8-megapixel camera, autofocus, video streaming, integrated barcode scanner
- Audio: Dual noise cancelling microphones and integrated stereo in-temple speakers
- Controls: Voice control and touchpad
- Battery: Internal LiPo battery rechargeable batteries
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Micro-B, 5/2.4GHz WiFi and Bluetooth wireless
- Operating System: Android 11
- Certifications: Full UV protection lenses plus ANSI Z871.1 safety certification
What’s in the box
- Vuzix Blade 2
- Micro-USB cable
- Bluetooth earphones
- Microfiber pouch
- VR Expert Product Manual