This robust industrial router is equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports, a Quad-core CPU and 256 MB of RAM. These powerful specifications combined with core RutOS software features such as multiple VPN services, advanced firewall and RMS support makes this device a superb Industrial performer where no cellular or WiFi connectivity is required.
- Industrial VPN router
- 4x 10/100 / 10000Mbps RJ45 ports: 1x WAN / LAN + 3x LAN
- Aluminum housing
- Static routing, Dynamic routing (BGP, OSPF v2, RIP v1 / v2)
- Extensive security options including Attack Prevention, Web Filtering and Access Control.
- VPN: IPsec, GRE, PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN, Stunnel
- CPU: Quad-core ARM Cortex A7, 717MHz
- 256MB RAM DDR2
- Supports Busybox shell, Lua, C, C ++
- Power consumption: 11W max.
- Input: 9-50 VDC
- Weight: 357 grams
- Dimensions: 115mm (H) x 95mm (W) x 32mm (D)
- Temperature: -40 C to 75 C
What’s in the Box
- Router RUTX08
- Power adapter
- Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
- QSG (Quick Start Guide)