Ecom Tab-Ex 03 DZ2 WiFi – Ecom Tab-Ex 03
ATEX TABLET BASED ON SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB ACTIVE 3
The ecom Tab-Ex 03 DZ2 is based on Samsung’s advanced Galaxy Tab Active3. Your customer benefits from the know-how of this leading manufacturer and experiences a new level of customer-oriented solutions and ease of use.
Rugged tablet with Samsung Knox: protected inside and out
This rugged tablet features Samsung Knox, offering businesses unsurpassed security for their mobile data. Unlike standard industrial tablets, the security of the Tab-Ex 03 is not only ensured by software, but also anchored in the hardware itself. The Samsung Knox platform is built into tablets during production and consists of overlapping defense and security mechanisms to protect against malicious threats, malware and intrusions.
THE MAIN FEATURES OF SAMSUNG KNOX
– Reliable protection of mobile business data
– Secured via hardware and via software platform
– Easy to use
– Simple to configure and customize
Maximum performance using Samsung DeX
The ecom Tab-Ex 03 has a slim and lightweight design with a new, powerful operating system that provides the tablet with class-leading performance in hazardous areas.
It works flawlessly with gloves on or using the S pen. Using Samsung DeX mode, users can easily connect the tablet to a large screen (HDMI compatible) via the Multiport DeX Adapter, wireless keyboard and wireless mouse for a complete desktop experience.
Powerful battery and more
The ecom Tab-Ex 03 meets current and future needs and is equipped with relevant accessories and peripherals. Pepperl+Fuchs and Ecom’s digital products and services provide the solution for turnkey devices optimized for everyone’s requirements.
The powerful replaceable battery with a capacity of 4900 mAh ensures smooth operation and 11 hours of run time. The easy-to-use Pogo pin provides charging and data transfer for the tablet.
- Operating System: Android
- Applications: Google ARCore, Samsung Knox, MDM systems
- Processor: Exynos 9810 (Lhotse) Octa-Core 64-bit; 4 x 2.7GHz, 4 x 1.7GHz
- Memory: 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM
- Micro SD card: 512 GB (up to 1 TB possible)
- Display: 8” (1920 x 1200 pixels) TFT display, touchscreen can be operated with gloves on.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, barometer, fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, RGB light.
- Dimensions: 126.8 x 213.8 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 610 grams
- Working temperature between -20 °C and +55 °C
- IP64 (dust and waterproof)
- WiFi: WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4GHz), WiFi 4.5.6 (2.4GHz + 5GHz), 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth: v5.0 and USB 3.1, Type-C
- Pogo pin (charging and USB signal for keyboard)
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Camera: Rear 13 MP AF with LED Flash, Front 5 MP
- Battery: Replaceable Li-Ion battery 3.8 V / 18.87 Wh / 4900 mAh / Operating time up to 11 hours
II 3G Ex ic IIC T5 Gc IP64
II 3D Ex ic IIIC T85°C Dc
Ex ic IIC T5 Gc IP64
Ex ic IIIC T85°C Dc
Class I, Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D T5
Class II, Division 2, Groups F,G T100°C
Class I, Zone 2, Group IIC, T5
Zone 22, Group IIIB T100°C
Ta = -20 °C to +55 °C
What’s in the Box
- Tab-Ex 03 DZ2/D2 inclusive Battery
- Ex-Protective Cover
- S Pen
- Travel Charger (EU, UK, US, AU)