WiFi and 4G
The RugGear RG935 tablet has a wide WiFi range and features Dual SIM 4G LTE connectivity. This tablet is multifunctional as a stand-alone but also as a full communication device.
Specialist for industrial environment
The RG935 is designed for industrial use: It supports multiple tools such as industry logistics as GPS Navigator, barcode reader and inventory management tool. The RG935 is useful in use within production line management and, thanks to Vi-LTE (Video over LTE) support, it is the ideal partner for remotely guided maintenance.
The RG935 is an easy-to-use, lightweight 10.1” tablet built in an ultra-rugged case – it even survives drops up to 1.5 m. It is constructed for one-handed operation via an adjustable hand strap, has 3 customizable hardware buttons and a Full HD readable display for outdoor use. This capacitive display is also operable with wet fingers and gloves.
The RG935 tablet is powerfully equipped with 2 x 4000 mAh batteries that support HotSwap. Thanks to this innovative technology, it is no longer necessary to stop work or interrupt applications when the batteries need to be replaced: the tablet can continue to work even when a battery is removed.
- 2 x 4000 mAh batteries with HotSwap
- Operating system Android 11
- Screen 10.1” inch Full HD 1200X1920 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 8-core 2.0 GHz
- Cellular and wireless:
- GSM：850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- WCDMA：Band 1/2/4/5/8
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/e/k/r/v (2.4 GHz/5 GHz)
- Memory (RAM/storage) 4GB/64GB expandable
- Fall resistant 1.5 meters
- Camera: front 5MP (FF)|back 13MP (PDAF)
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions and weight: 253.5×182.5×17.5 mm, 930 grams
What’s in the Box
- 2 x 4000 mAh batteries
- Adjustable strap for one-handed operation