Compatible with Android devices
The Iristick.G2 PRO is an industrial smart glasses that can be connected to Android smartphones. This extends the capabilities of the phone through additional displays, cameras, microphones, speakers and barcode scanners.
Iristick’s smart glasses can thus be seen as a smartphone accessory that extends the phone’s functions rather than replacing them. Applications created for the Iristick.G2 PRO smart glasses run on the phone and can use both the phone’s functions and those of the connected G2 PRO smart glasses.
Thanks to Android’s open design, most of the smart glasses’ functions are integrated into the operating system. For example, when the smart glasses are connected, audio is automatically played through the headset’s speaker. The headset’s screen mirrors the phone’s screen. The touchpad on the headset can be used to navigate through the widgets on the screen.
Even when the phone is tucked away in a pocket or bag, the user interface is optimized for the heads-up display. Simple applications can therefore work with the Iristick smart glasses without modification. The use of the SDK allows for further optimization of the user experience on the Iristick smart glasses.
The Iristick.G2 PRO also comes in the variant compatible with Apple. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information for the possibilities.
The main advantages of the Iristick.G2 PRO:
Easy charging from Android smartphones
16MP central camera with tiltable FOV for realistic, flexible view
Heads-up display, share information and receive instructions
6x optical zoom to focus on operation details
3-axis adjustable pivot for individual use and wearing comfort
Variant G2 PRO versus G2:
The Iristick G2 also has a basic variant, the Iristick G2. The additional options of the G2 Pro over the basic G2 are:
- Advanced barcode scanning functionalities enabling “pick-by-vision”
- Combination of Touchpad and Voice commands for 100% hands free
- Dimensions: 16.4 x 4.5 x 20 cm
- Weight: 78 g
- Display: 3-axis adjustable display
- Resolution: 426 x 240 WQVGA
- Video: Up to 60 FPS
- Integrated speaker
- Dual microphone with beamforming optimization
- Multilingual voice commands (ANC up to 90 dB)
- 6x optical zoom with autofocus
- Barcode scanner PRO Advanced: 2D, Aztec, multiple barcodes
- Power 13.3 Wh
- Fully charged in 1.5 hours, hot-swappable
- Cell phone requirements Android 8 or higher, USB Type-C connector
What’s in the Box
Iristick.G2 PRO smart glasses
Battery charger, USB-C cable, magnetic plate