Ecom Tab-Ex 03 DZ1 WWAN/4G
The Ecom Tab-Ex third generation has a thin body and offers powerful performance for use in Zone 1/21 and Division 1. The multi-touch screen can be operated with an S-pen and with gloves, and offers optimal readability even in direct light. It is a proven product for industrial and harsh environments, and is backed by a long-term, strategic partnership with Samsung. The tablet has a very reliable and user-friendly design.
Easy to use
Based on the advanced Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3, the device offers good data and device security through Google Android and Samsung Knox. By combining Samsung Knox with the Android operating system, the ecom Tab-Ex 03 ensures that corporate data and processes are secure. In addition, the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 is one of the selected mobile devices included in the Android Enterprise Recommended (AER) program. With the combination of Samsung Knox and the Google Android operating system, the data and device are well secured, protecting corporate data and processes. Knox’s multi-layered security also provides basic protection against malware, privacy hacks and other threats.
Samsung DeX mode allows users to easily connect the tablet to a large screen (with HDMI) via the multiport DeX adapter, a wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse for a complete desktop experience. The powerful 5050 mAh capacity battery offers smooth operation and 11 hours of usage time. Furthermore, the Tab-Ex 03 features a programmable button, for example, for quick and effective emergency calls. As a result, the Tab-Ex 03 offers maximum performance and flexibility.
- This is the Ecom Tab-Ex 03 DZ1 variant with WWAN/4G. This product is also available with WiFi.
- Based on Samsung’s state-of-the-art and Android Enterprise Recommended verified Galaxy Tab Active3: Proven quality, compatibility and long-term partnership.
- Ideal 8” slim and lightweight design but at the same time better performance.
- Reliable security update plan.
- Designed for extreme temperatures from -20 +55 °C. Suitable for a wide range of industrial applications – worldwide.
- Water and dust resistant.
- Free programmable key (“red button”) e.g. for emergency calls, alarms or push-to-talk (PTT).
- Google ARCore: For remote support, training and customized company tools. Can be used for anything from asset management to equipment inspection.
- Operating System: Android
- Chipset: Exynos 9810 (Lhotse) Octa-Core 64-Bit; 4 x 2.7 GHz, 4 x 1.7 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal data memory: 64 GB; free available memory 48.6 GB
- microSD: 512 GB (optional), up to 1 TB possible
- Display :1920 x 1200 pixels (WUXGA), 8″, TFT, 480 nit Brightness, Operation: also with gloves / in wet conditions & snow
- Sensors: Accelerometer, GyroSensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dimensions: 262.75 mm x 161.5 mm x 25.75 mm
- Weight: approx. 1100 g
- Operating temperature: -20 °C +55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP64 according to EN/IEC 60079-0 (ATEX/IECEx)
- Applications: Samsung DeX, Android Enterprise Recommended (AER), Google ARCore, MDM Systems
- Battery: Li-Ion battery 3.8 V / 5050 mAh / 18.87 Wh / up to 11 hours battery life
What’s in the Box
- Tab-Ex 03 DZ1 incl. Battery
- USB Cable
- S Pen
- Travel Charger (EU, UK, US, AU)