Mobile Broadband Kit-1900 5G FI with Router
Mobile Broadband Kit for the Cradlepoint R1900 5G
The Mobile Broadband Kit-1900 FI is an intelligently designed portable 5G/4 LTE network system configured for the Cradlepoint R1900. This router features a modem with 5G and Cat 20 LTE and is expandable with a 2nd 5G modem for dual-carrier connectivity.
The MBK-1900 FI offers 802.11 WiFi 6 wireless and Ethernet networking options. The MBK-1900 FI comes with a custom case and is powered by the 4K Rugged Power Center LifePo4 battery. This power management system has an estimated run time of 8-14 hours. The MBK-1900 FI is integrated into a mil-spec enclosure with internal OEM antenna mounting and storage. Two Ethernet ports are extended to the outside of the enclosure. This product is sold with a 1-year replacement warranty on all hardware.
Utilizing the world’s 5G/4 LTE networks, customers can use the MBK for hospital and medical operations, pop-up test sites, field hospitals, clinics, staffing, engineering, running their businesses, law enforcement, disaster preparedness, first responders, fire departments, emergency management offices and DoD units.
Power Management Systeem
The MBK-1900 FI is equipped with an internal charge controller and is powered by a 14-18 vdc. This unit can also be charged via a solar panel up to 60 watts. The included adapter charges the system in about 90 minutes. The internal battery protection circuitry prevents overcharging, over-discharging, and short circuiting.
The voltmeter continuously indicates system voltage and responds to confirmation of solar or AC charging. The USB driver is independent, switched, and is 3 amps.
Global applicability of the Mobile Broadband Kits
The Mobile Broadband Kits are deployable worldwide to provide Internet backhaul from Eastern Europe, Mongolia, Africa, Afghanistan to Korea, and the Asia Pacific. The MBK-1900 is ideal for industries where flexibility and portability apply:
Contents of the MBK-1900
- Case with accessories
- Includes Cradlepoint R1900
- 1 year NetCloud Essentials
- The R1900 mobile router features a built-in 5G modem that can automatically switch to Cat 20 LTE if the MBK is out of 5G coverage.
- Modem: Integrated 5GB NR FR1 low-, mid-band, and 4G LTE Category 20 modem
- 4 x SMA cellular antenna jacks
- Ethernet: 4 x GbE RJ45 (LAN/WAN switchable)
- Wi-Fi: Dual-radio, dual-band, simultaneous operation (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth: Integrated Bluetooth 5.1 (10 dBm max)- 1 x RSMA connection
- GNSS/GPS: 1 x SMA GNSS antenna connector
- R1900 5G Bands: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n25, n38, n40, n41, n48, n66, n71, n77
- Weight: 10 kg
- Dimensions: 37.3 x 25.9 x 15.5 cm (37.3 x 25.9 x 15.5 in.)
- Color: Black