Nokia XR20 6/128 Granite
Built to look good through life’s rough and tumble
The Nokia XR20 6/128 Granite is made according to the military standard MIL-STD-810H. So you can drop it, hit it and more, because if it gets dirty you can just clean it with soap and water. With its sturdy display, this ultra-strong case is scratch-resistant, drop-resistant, temperature-resistant and water-resistant.
Camera with countless possibilities
The dual camera on the back of the Noka XR20 features a 48MP sensor and 13MP ultra-wide sensor with dedicated flash units to capture every detail no matter the lighting conditions. The new SpeedWarp mode lets you fast-forward to important moments, while spatial OZO audio ensures you capture only the sounds you want.
Protected for longer
The Nokia XR20 comes with three years of OS upgrades and monthly security updates for four years to keep your data safe for longer.
Packed with helpful features
A programmable top button that you can call out the action or app you need. For accessories, an attachment loop is included that’s perfect for lanyards. And 15W Qi wireless
charging support for extra convenience.
The toughest of screens
Corning Gorilla Glass Victus is the toughest screen yet on a Nokia smartphone. It also stands out in sunlight and is sensitive enough to react to the touch of wet hands and gloves.
- Color: Granite
- Display: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Format and Resolution: 6.67 inch and FHD+ 1080×2400
- Camera: rear camera 48 MP + 13 MP Ultrawide + front camera 8 MP
- Flash: Dual tone LED + Single LED
- Bluetooth: 5.1
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax ready, Wi-Fi dual band (2.4GHz + 5.0GHz), 2×2 MiMo, NFC supported
- Battery: 4630 mAh, Non-removable
- Memory and Storage: RAM 6GB + ROM 128GB
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G
- Operating System: Android 11 + 3 years OS upgrades
- Dimensions: 171.64 x 81.5 x 10.64mm
- Weight: 248 grams
What’s in the Box
- Nokia XR20 device
- Screen Protector
- Quick start guide
- Type-C USB cable
- SIM tray tool